Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Apologies to Modcloth

I am a bonehead. After whining the other day about Modcloth not saying what their coats were made out of, today I figured out that they do have descriptions. It's not on the quick look pages, you have to go to the item's page and click on "composition and fit". I just saw that little measuring tape and didn't bother reading to see the "composition" part. Now that I actually READ that part, I saw that they even give specific size charts and warmth ratings for the jackets and coats. Sorry Modcloth! My brain froze with the early winter, I guess.



I would love to have the Saffron Sophisticate Coat from Modcloth, especially now that I know it is 50% wool and 50% rayon, with a 100% polyester lining! Also, 2.5 out of 5 on the winter warmth scale. :-) It is so sunny and adorable. It is from BB Dakota and sells for $107.99. It also has a matching skirt!

The Saffron Sophisticate skirt has the same composition and is $72.99 at Modcloth.
 
Red Hots Heels would go great with that suit, and they're vegan too! $34.99.


How about a pair of Modern Jackie sunglasses to go with that?  Only $9.99! I guess the modern part is that Jackie could be broke in this economy.
They're all out of pillbox hats, how about a scarf? It's a Crewel, Crewel Scarf (groan) for $15.99.

How did I miss this skirt? What lovely shades of blue...

Appropriately named Into the Blue skirt, from Modcloth, $64.99.
 
This Hepburn Blouse would look cute with that skirt. $53.99 from Modcloth.

3 comments:

Serg Riva said...

we all make mistakes...

J. said...

I love the layered blue skirt, so pretty!

Tundrababe said...

Thanks for stopping by! :-)