Thursday, October 8, 2009

China Traditional

There's an online store that I like very much called China Traditional. They also have an eBay store. I haven't ordered anything from them in quite some time, but I see that they are still around. They sell scrolls, jewelry, paintings, tablecloths, embroidery, chopsticks, silk bags, etc. The items are made in China but are shipped from California, wrapped in Chinese newspaper. The prices are pretty low and the quality is pretty high. I've only bought scrolls, I have 5 of them, I think. More than I have room for at the moment! They're all hand-painted and so cute, similar to the one at the left. They have bunnies and pandas and birds and stuff on them. No frame needed! I'd love to get a peasant painting, they are so colorful, but I don't have anywhere to hang one.

The jewelry is very beautiful and inexpensive, and one always has more space for jewelry, right? Heh heh. Yes! The site has never been organized or constructed particularly well (spend time on it and you'll figure that out quick), and it seems the bulk of the jewelry is listed under bracelets. Some images you have to right click to view because they are squished. I'm attributing this to a language barrier or html troubles and think stuff will show up in a timely and interesting fashion as usual.  Here are some things I find pretty:

I would love to get one of these peasant paintings and decorate a room around the color scheme. They're so bright and beautiful.




No comments: