Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fantasy fall outfit

I added a bunch of links on the side for places to shop, help with shopping and other blogs I like. While doing so I remembered eShakti. It's been awhile since I've drooled over their custom (optional) clothing. Some of it is a little bit Mrs. Roper from Three's Company, but mostly it's very Anthropologie-esque. Vintage, pretty designs with embroidery and ruffles and lace and such. They also make clothes in a wide range of sizes, 0-38W and custom, so most women can wear them, yay! They are more affordable than Anthropologie overall, even with customized sizing. The overstock section has some significant discounts. I've heard mixed reviews about their clothing though, and that's made me hesitate to order. One of these days I'm going to take the plunge though, and just try something out. Something like this cute dress:

Another site that I revisited is Sock Dreams. I have never purchased any socks from them, but I have dreamed about it (har har). I recently bought a whole bunch of socks from Target on sale from $1.50-$3.00, quite the cheapo score (they used to cost around $8-$12). I love that they have thigh highs at Sock Dream, those can be hard to find. These could go with the above dress and give it a casual autumn feel:

 
 
Oh, that would be so cute with a red cardigan, like this one from Anthropologie...
  
 
I only wear synthetic shoes, unless they're vintage or hand-me-downs (I'm a vegetarian), and I have wide width feet, so my shoe choices are sadly limited. I do have these Mary Jane pumps from Payless though, I'd just have to order them in brown so I could complete this imaginary outfit:



If I start looking for accessories now I'll be here all day, and I have stuff to do!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the velcros are all over 240 pounds on every page. But completely I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes were around 230 bucks on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers were approximately 190 bucks on every page. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were approximately 210 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices for the boots are all over 240 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?