Monday, October 19, 2009

Cute stuff on sale

Sales right now are not as robust as one would hope right now, but there's still plenty of deals out there. Some cute stuff that I might buy, if I were not broke:


daisy fuentes® Favorite Geometric Tee on sale for $11.99. Love this shade of blue!



Mudd® Cable-Knit Marilyn Sweaterdress  on sale for $23.99. Comes in three colors, this one is "Lakeview Blue", but it looks gray to me, and the "Slate Black" looks brown to me, am I going color blind or are they?

Short-sleeve tee with free scarf from Newport News. Rib knit cotton with dyed to match lace mesh scarf. Not bad at $14.99! Comes in different colors, availability dependent on size.



St. John's Bay® Squareneck Embroidered Tank from JCPenney for $6.99. Comes in different colors. Buy a cami for your mammy! Or for you.


a.n.a® Ruffle Front Top JCPenney for $6.99. Different colors, depends on size. I love the a.n.a. shirts at JCPenney, they're usually pretty cute. Penney's has great clearance sales, I've gotten shirts that I really liked for $2 off the rack.



Apostrophe Ruffle Cardigan by Sears, $24.99 each. Other colors available. So cute! Love the ruffles.


Isotoner Driving Glove, $17.99 from Target. I like that they're fake leather (85% nylon, 50% spandex) and more grippy than regular cloth gloves. If the gloves fit, you must aquit!

Xhilaration® Clutch in Red from Target, $14.99. Technically not on sale, but it's still cheap. That's the beauty of Target.

No comments: